SONA 2012
July 23,2012 when President Benigno Simeon Aquino III delivered his third Sona at Batasan Pambansa Complex.
President Aquino III used the national language for us Filipinos understand what he want to tell us. President Aquino III tackled again some of his promises in his last Sona.As a result, I think President Aquino III have already done in his administration.”Wang-Wang”this word reminds us to the speech of President Aquino III in his past Sona.I think this “wang-wang: is one of President Aquino III accomplishment because as an observant we can’t heard now some ordinary transportation using “wang-wang”,and for the other term of “wang-wqang” is connected in politics. As we all know in this administration makes again a history, in this administration it impeached some of the leader in past administration. President also cited some of his plans for the next years or future generations. Some of his plans are about the constructions of some of the airports, the tourism campaign: It’s More Fun in the Philippines”, HI-Tech and better quality patrol for AFP modernization, and some other things that we can use now and for the next generations. One of the issues that I admired in the President’s Sona is about the illegal loggers warned “kayong mga isinusugal ang buhay ng kapwa Pilipino: maghanda na kayo.Tapos na ang maliligayang araw ninyo” in this line of President Aquino III that I admired and give reasons to me to think further. I think after the day that President Aquino III delivered his Sona he should already make this policy so as early as now those illegal loggers should give an actions so the present number of illegal loggers will not be increase anymore and so that they will not be doing as they are doing for the past days. I think President Aquino III make this illegal loggers warned as a policy as soon as possible so that the beauty of the country will not replace anymore.
Overall, I think this third Sona reminds Filipinos that someday we Filipinos attain our dreams for the better country. As sayings goes, “Tomorrow is another day”
No comments:
Post a Comment