First Grading of my Seniors Life
“First Grading that full of learning” this is the slogan that I can describe in my first grading of my seniors life. This grading I had learn a lot, maybe I have or we have 8 subjects in our seniors life but it has only one purpose it is to give knowledge to us student.
First grading the first step for our journey in seniors life, I gained much knowledge, a skill that can relate also in my daily life. Being an open-minded in all aspects it gives us to realize that in this world there’s time for happiness and sorrow. Anytime, anywhere we can encounter problems that make our life complicated. Problems that can relate in our daily tasks. As a student, I have encountered many challenges in my studies, especially in time management. Sometimes I cannot balance my time in studies and some activities that gives reason that sometimes I maybe hard up to catch up some of our lessons and one of my problem also its my communication to my fellow students. It’s hard to accept that I have an enemy. I don’t want to have enemies in my life especially in my last school year in high school life because I have to enjoy my high school life but it almost done, it’s my first time to have enemy.
Moving on, I will strive more to balance my time in studies and some activities outside the school. I will concentrate in our lesson. I will also be good classmate, friends to all just to be a nice girl to all the people that I communicate so that I will not have enemy in my life. And I will enjoy my high school life.
No comments:
Post a Comment