Sunday, July 8, 2012

Letter to the President

Mr.Benigno Simeon C. Aquino
President
Republic of the Philippines

Dear Mr. President,
                First of all sir, may I greet you a pleasant day!
                May I first congratulate you sir  for being the new elected president last election sir. Being a student is a great opportunity to send to you a message regarding the condition of our school.Sir,I just want to say that our school is lack of computer set ,and now there is a big number of students who are under the ICT class(Information Communication Technology).And may I appeal  to you sir regarding this issue in our school. Is hard to catch up our lessons because we are lack of computers to be used for our activities. So may we request for some computer set sir for the studies of the present students and for the next generations.
                Sir this message will end here,I’m just hoping sir that you will receive3 this message.
                Once again sir,thank you and have a good day!

                                                                                                                       Respectfully yours,
                                                                                                                       Vanessa N. Rebultan
                                                                                                                        ISNHS Student

No comments:

Post a Comment